Last Updated on March 27, 2020 by Jude Simeone
Puma Smartwatch full specifications – The 27 grams and $275 Puma smartwatch is set to be released in November. It’s the first smartwatch from Puma, made possible in partnership with Fossil.
It joins the list of Snapdragon 3100 smartwatches. The Puma smartwatch is very lightweight, thanks to the aluminum case material, while the 16mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone that’s comfortable to wear. This leaves it with a sporty design aimed at fitness enthusiasts.
The Puma smartwatch has a 1.2 inch AMOLED touchscreen display that’s vivid and lively to watch, while Corning Gorilla glass protects the screen to ensure a durable and sturdily built device. It’s accompanied by 4GB storage capacity and 0.5GB RAM with a microphone that enables Google Voice Assistant. You can’t answer calls with the Puma watch because it lacks a loudspeaker as seen on the Fossil Gen 5 or even the Michael Kors Lexington 2 and Bradshaw 2.
Equipped with heart rate, accelerometer, and gyroscope, the Puma watch will track your heart rate, calories, sleep, and steps. GPS is inbuilt which enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes, and distance.
There’s also the improved Google Fit which serves as your fitness companion on this watch and can help you manage your fitness goals effortlessly.
With Snapdragon 3100 powering this device, performance is boosted and battery saver modes is featured which will see the Puma Smartwatch last a little beyond its 1 day battery life.
Puma Smartwatch Full Specifications
WHERE TO BUY
|Device name||Puma Smartwatch|
|Device type||Sport/Fitness smartwatch|
|Released date||November, 2019|
|Display size||1.2 inch|
|Display resolution||390 x 390 pixels|
1 physical buttons
|Customizable watch face||Yes|
|Dimension||44 x 44 x 12 mm|
|Strap size||20 mm|
|Interchangeable band||Yes, 20mm|
|Screen protection||Corning Gorilla glass|
|Water resistant/Protection||Yes, 5ATM|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Heart rate monitoring||Yes|
|Menstrual cycle tracking||No|
|Under-water heart rate tracking||No|
|On-screen workout modes||No|
|Preloaded sport modes||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor (HRM)||Yes|
|Operating system (OS)||Wear OS|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.2 GHz|
|Type of battery||--|
|Battery life||Regular: 1 day+|
|Charging type||Charging dock|
|Charging time||About 1-2 hours|
|Battery saver mode||Yes|
|Payment system||Google Pay|
|Compatibility||Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition)
|Charging cradle and USB cable|
|Quick start guide|
|NOTE: We can't guarantee that all the information on this table are 100% correct. Read full disclaimer. Please, report an error.|
- Lightweight design with 1.2 inch AMOLED always-on display and touchscreen.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistance up to 50 meters), its swim-proof and safe to wear under rain, to the shower or pool.
- 4GB ROM storage capacity allows you take a lot more of your favorite tracks with you.
- Comes with inbuilt microphone and loudspeaker. With microphone onboard you can issue voice to Google Assistance and watch it reply you aloud via the loudspeaker.
- The Puma smartwatch can track your heart rate, calories, sleep, and distance, in addition to inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activities tracking.
- Comes with NFC that supports Google Pay which allow you make payment directly from the Puma smartwatch.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are also onboard to keep you connected to all that matters to you such as incoming emails, calls, SMS, reminder, and other notifications from both third-part apps.
- With loudspeaker and microphone, the Puma smartwatch is able to answer calls directly from the device, but can’t make calls.