Last Updated on March 28, 2020 by Jude Simeone
Polar Vantage V Titan Full Specifications – The Polar Vantage V Titan is the latest addition to the Vantage series that consists of the Vantage V and M, both of which were released last year.
The V Titan is a premium multisport GPS smartwatch built with the most durable materials. It has same fitness tracking features as the V, while also boosting a very impressive battery life that lets you go long on a single charge.
Polar Vantage V Titan Full Specifications
|Polar Vantage V Titan|
WHERE TO BUY
|Device name||Polar Vantage V Titan|
|Device type||Fitness/Sport Smartwatch|
|Released date||May, 2019|
|Display type||MIP Transflective LCD|
|Display size||1.2 inch|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
5 physical buttons
|Dimension||46 x 46 x 13 mm|
Glass fiber reinforced polymer back
|Screen protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Water resistant/Protection||Yes, 5ATM (MIL-STD-810G)|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth v4.2 LE|
|Heart rate monitoring||Yes|
|Menstrual cycle tracking||No|
|Under-water heart rate tracking||Yes|
|On-screen workout modes||No|
|Preloaded sport modes||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor (HRM)||Yes|
|Operating system (OS)||_|
|Type of battery||Non-removable Li-ion battery|
|Battery life||GPS and wrist-based heart rate: 40 hrs
Watch mode with heart rate: Up to 7 days
|Charging type||USB cradle|
|Charging time||About 1-2 hours|
|Battery saver mode||Yes|
|Compatibility||Android and iOS|
|Companion app||Polar Flow app|
|Customizable watch face||Yes|
|Interchangeable band||Yes, 22mm|
|Polar Vantage V Titan|
|Quick start guide|
|NOTE: We can't guarantee that all the information on this table are 100% correct. Read full disclaimer. Please, report an error.|
Polar Vantage V Titan Features
- Premium Design
- Impressive Battery Life
- Waterproof Rating
- Activity/Fitness Tracking
Just like the V, the V Titan comes in a 1.2 inch TFT LCD display that’s very bright and easy to read outdoors. Although not the most interactive display when compared to AMOLED, but you’ll be able to catch a glimpse easily outdoors.
The V Titan being a premium smartwatch is built with the most durable materials, the screen features Corning Gorilla glass that ensures it can withstand accidental knocks. The case is made of titanium – a very durable material, and that’s where the Titan brand name comes from, while the back is made of glass fiber reinforced polymer, and the 22 mm straps made of silicone are interchangeable just in case you wish to redefine your look.
The touchscreen display is supported with 5 physical buttons flanking the sides making it easy to navigate the 1.2-inch display while weighing 59 grams. The V Titan has a sophisticated design and is a great choice for men.
The V Titan comes with same 320mAh battery capacity as the V, and also has same battery life as the V. You should get about a week of battery life on mixed usage, while in training with GPS and heart rate tracking, it’s about a day or more which is quite impressive. This makes it a great choice for anyone engaging in extreme workout sessions.
Rated 5ATM, the V Titan is water-resistant up to 50 meters which means you can safely wear it to the pool or ocean. In addition to the robust swim-tracking features that include auto-detection of swimming style, strokes, and rest time.
It’s no doubt a great choice for professional swimmers and enthusiasts alike who like to track their swimming activities.
The V Titan comes with a wrist-based heart rate sensor, accelerometer, barometric altimeter and integrated GPS that enables it to track quite a lot of activities with over 100 sport modes available to choose from.
Basically, the V Titan can track your steps, calories, swimming activities, distance, pace, route, fitness level via the VO2max and a host of other activities including coaching features that makes this device a great deal for pro athletes. Some of the fitness tracking features include;
- The Recovery Pro: helps you see how well your body has recovered from previous workouts, and whether you’re ready for more. This feature is similar to the body energy battery of the Garmin Forerunner 245.
- Running Power: Helps measure the external load of your running sessions on your muscle, thus giving you a comprehensive insight onto the intensity of your running sessions.
- Sleep Plus: helps in boosting your recovery performance by automatically detecting the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Training Load Pro: Quantifies the strain from each training session, giving you insight on how your training strains the different parts of your body. Thereby increases your productivity ensuring you achieve more, but don’t break down.
- Running Index: is an estimation of your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) in running – a score that helps you see how efficient your running training is and how you can improve your maximal aerobic running performance
- Running Program: a personal and adaptive training plan that is based on your individual metrics. It adapts along the way, learning about you from your workout data.
- Swim Metrics: The Vantage V Titan detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, and resting time, giving you a comprehensive insight into your swimming activities.
The Vantage V Titan is also equipped to ensure you never get to miss important updates that matter to you. With Bluetooth smart onboard and compatible with both Android and iOS devices, the V Titan will inform you when there is a new notification on your phone.