Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Jude Simeone
Fitbit Versa 3 requires apps for you to get the best from the smartwatch. Some of the notable apps include the find my phone app, weather app, timer, and other apps. To install apps on Versa 3, you will need to do that from the Fitbit app. This post will show you how to install and delete apps in Fitbit Versa 3.
Watch How to Install and Delete Apps on Versa 3
How to Install Apps on Fitbit Versa 3
- Open the Fitbit app on your Android or iOS device and tap on the profile icon at the top left corner.
- Find Versa 3 from the linked device and tap on it to open the device interface.
- Tap on Apps to manage apps on your Versa 3.
- You should see two sections; My apps and All apps. My apps show apps currently installed on your Versa 3. Some of these apps are default and can’t be uninstalled.
- Tap on All apps to see available apps on the store. To install an app, simply search for the app name, tap on it and tap on install to add it to your Versa 3.
How to Delete Apps on Fitbit Versa 3
Go back to my apps to manage apps settings.
Tap on any app you wish to uninstall and tap on uninstall and the app will be removed from your Versa 3. You can also use the settings icon next to set up how an app functions.
Hi! I’m Jude, the creator and chief editor at Smartwatchseries.com
I’m a scientist, a 3D artist, and a passionate fitness enthusiast. On here, I and other smartwatch fans work hard to help you find the right smartwatch for you with our guides, reviews, and comparisons.
Our aim is to become better at providing useful content, please lets us know via the contact us form if there is any way we can improve.