Last Updated on April 20, 2022 by Jude Simeone
One of the advantages of a smartwatch is that you change the watch face as much as you like which unlike traditional watches you’re limited to only one type of watch face. In this post, I will show you how to change Fitbit Versa 2 watch face to your preferred choice.
Don’t have time to read through? Watch the video
- Top best smartwatches to buy in 2020
- Best Fitness smartwatches
- Fitness smartwatches
- Fitbit smartwatches
How to Customize Fitbit Versa 2 Watch Face
Unlike Galaxy Watch or Active 2 where you can install and change watch faces directly from the watch, to change Versa 2 watch face, you will need to access the Fitbit app to be able to customize the watch face of Versa 2. Follow the steps below to change the Versa 2 watch face.
- Simply log in to the Fitbit app, click on the profile icon at the top left corner and select the Versa 2
- You should see watch face button on the homescreen, tap on it to go to the next page.
- The next screen will show your current watch face, tap on all clocks to see all the available watch faces.
- Next, scroll through and select your preferred watch face from the available options.
Now, you’ve successfully installed a watch face on the Versa 2.
Hi! I’m Jude, the chief editor at Smartwatchseries.com
I’m a scientist, a 3D artist, and a passionate fitness enthusiast. On here, I and other smartwatch fans work hard to help you find the right smartwatch for you with our guides, reviews, and comparisons.
Our aim is to become better at providing useful content, please lets us know via the contact us form if there is any way we can improve.