Last Updated on April 20, 2022 by Jude Simeone
By default, Versa 2 has a 12-hour clock format, for you to change to a 24-hour clock format you can only do that from the fitbit.com website, you can’t change the time format from the Versa 2. In this post, I’ll show you how to change the time format from a 12-hour clock format to a 24-hour clock format in simple steps.
Change Fitbit Versa 2 Clock From 12-Hour to 24-Hour Format
- Top best smartwatches to buy in 2020
- Best Fitness smartwatches
- Fitness smartwatches
- First, go to Fitbit.com website, and log in with your details.
- Once you have logged into the Fitbit.com website, locate the settings icon, click on it and scroll down till you see the 12-hour clock format. Change it to a 24-hour clock format.
- This will take a while to show on Versa 2. If you want to fasten things up, you can sync the Versa 2 from the Fitbit app.
That is how to change the clock format of Versa 2.
Hi! I’m Jude, the chief editor at Smartwatchseries.com
I’m a scientist, a 3D artist, and a passionate fitness enthusiast. On here, I and other smartwatch fans work hard to help you find the right smartwatch for you with our guides, reviews, and comparisons.
Our aim is to become better at providing useful content, please lets us know via the contact us form if there is any way we can improve.