Last Updated on
The full specifications of the Garmin Vivosport – A lightweight fitness tracker with inbuilt GPS that lets you track your outdoor activities effortlessly with support for indoor activity tracking such as cardio and strength training.
The Vivosport also boasts of a long battery life that lets you go long on a single charge which makes it a great choice for hiking, and other long durational activities.
Being lightweight, the Vivosport is also sleek and very comfortable to wear all day long that you’d probably forget it’s on your wrist, while also featuring a very bright transflective LCD display that easy to read under sunlight.
Garmin Vivosport Full Specifications
WHERE TO BUY
|Device name||Garmin Vivosport|
|Device type||Fitness Smartband|
|Released date||August, 2017|
|Display type||Transflective memory-in-display (MIP)|
|Display size||0.85 inch|
|Display resolution||72 x 144 pixels|
|Dimension||32 x 21 x 10.9 mm|
|Weight||24.1 g (small band)
27 g (large band)
|Strap size||122-188 mm (Small)
148-215 mm (large)
|Screen protection||Chemically strengthened glass|
|Water resistant/Protection||Yes, 5ATM|
|Internal storage||14 days of activity tracking data|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth and ANT+|
|Heart rate monitoring||Yes|
|Menstrual cycle tracking||No|
|Under-water heart rate tracking||No|
|On-screen workout modes||No|
|Preloaded sport modes||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor (HRM)||Yes|
|Operating system (OS)||Proprietary OS|
|Type of battery||Lithium polymer|
|Battery life||GPS mode: Up to 8 hours
Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
|Charging type||Charging cable|
|Charging time||About 1-2 hrs|
|Battery saver mode||No|
|Compatibility||Android and iOS
Check if your device is compatible
|Companion app||Garmin connect IQ store|
|Customizable watch face||__|
|Quick start guide|
|NOTE: We can't guarantee that all the information on this table are 100% correct. Read full disclaimer. Please, report an error.|
Garmin Vivosport Features
- The Vivosport can track your daily steps, distance covered, and as well calories burned while working out.
- It can also detect long period of inactivities and will alert you to move.
- The Vivosport monitors the complete cycle of your sleep that includes the light, deep and REM stages.
- The Vivosport is swim-proof, thus is safe to wear it to the pool or perhaps ocean.
- It uses data collected from heart rate tracking with VO2 max estimate to render your current fitness level. It also uses the VO2 max to estimate your fitness age.
- With the Vivosport, you never get to miss important notifications from your phone. It alerts you when there’s a new notification on your phone by vibrating, and also has an option that allows you reply to text messages via a preset response, but these feature is only supported on android devices.
- It comes with inbuilt GPS that enables it track your outdoor activities effortlessly. The vívosport is able to track distance, time and speed or pace and even map it out for you on Garmin Connect.