Last Updated on March 28, 2020 by Jude Simeone
The full specifications of the Garmin Vivofit 4 – A basic and sleek activity tracker that’s capable of tracking your daily activities in the most efficient and effortless manner. It can track your steps, distance, sleep, calories burned, and a handful of other activities.
The Vivifit 4 is lightweight and features a tiny 0.43-inch display that’s powered by Garmin hallmark transflective memory-in-pixel display, and can be viewed outdoors effortlessly despite the small display.
The Vivofit 4 uses a SR43 replaceable battery that can last over a year before requiring a replacement.
Garmin Vivofit 4 Full Specifications
|Garmin Vivofit 4|
WHERE TO BUY
|Device name||Garmin Vivofit 4|
|Device type||Fitness Smartband|
|Predessesor||Garmin Vivofit 3|
|Released date||February, 2018|
|Display type||Transflective memory-in-display (MIP)|
|Display size||0.43 inch|
|Display resolution||88 x 88 pixel|
|Dimension||21.2 x 19 x 9.4 mm|
|Weight||25.5 g (large strap)|
|Strap/band material||Silicone (black)
|Strap size||122-188 mm (Small)
148-215 mm (large)
|Screen protection||Chemically strengthened glass|
|Water resistant/Protection||Yes, 5ATM|
|Internal storage||4 weeks of tracked data|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth and ANT+|
|Heart rate monitoring||No|
|Menstrual cycle tracking||No|
|Under-water heart rate tracking||No|
|On-screen workout modes||No|
|Preloaded sport modes||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor (HRM)||No|
|Operating system (OS)||Proprietary OS|
|Type of battery||2 x SR43 replaceable battery|
|Battery life||Mixed usage: 1 year+|
|Charging type||No charging|
|Battery saver mode||No|
|Compatibility||Android and iOS
Check if your device is compatible
|Companion app||Garmin connect IQ store|
|Customizable watch face||__|
|Garmin Vivofit 4|
|Quick start guide|
|NOTE: We can't guarantee that all the information on this table are 100% correct. Read full disclaimer. Please, report an error.|
Garmin Vivofit 4 Features
- The Vivofit 4 can track your daily steps, distance covered, and as well calories burned while working out.
- It also can detect long period of inactivities and will alert you to move.
- The Vivofit 4 learns very fast, it monitors your workout routine and will automatically detect and classify the activity type in Garmin connect, while also being a able to provide a personalized daily step goals.
- The Vivofit 4 being swim-proof can be worn safely to the shower or perhaps to the pool.
- Its also is able to notify you when there’s a new notification on your phone as well as being able to find your phone just in case you misplace it.